Ever so often when I’m feeling depressed, I remind myself of my list of top 10 favorite romantic comedies (not in order of significance). And when I watch any of the movies on this list, I lift my spirits and I can think more clearly. I also think for anyone practicing the Law of Attraction or working on manifesting their desires, comedy raises your vibration, provided it’s not dark comedy which lowers it.
A good comedy sees humanity in each of us. So with that sentiment, here you go.
- Bridget Jone’s Diary, based on a book by Helen Fielding
- Bringing Up Baby (a classic)
- When Harry Met Sally
- French Kiss
- A Good Marriage (French by Eric Rohmer)
- Pride and the Prejudice (Jane Austen’s book)
- Under a Tuscan Sun (not laugh out loud, but a great ending)
- My Fat Greek Wedding
- Pretty Woman
- Harold and Maude
Honorable Mention: While You Were Sleeping