I’ve known some of these practices for a long time, but like many of you, I forget to use them. Yet, nothing increases abundance and prosperity like expressing gratitude for what already is. So here is my list of 10 ways to increase a flow of abundance.
This abundance doesn’t just include money. It also includes more opportunities, doors opening, friendships, alliances, enchanting moments, grace and miracles. When we count our blessings, we open our arms to receiving more treasures that the Universe provides for us.
1. Bless both deposits and withdrawals from your bank account.
2. Keep your books in order and keep a positive attitude while keeping records of spending and receiving.
Also keep a tidy wallet (unlike mine) since this is a good way to respect money.
3. Bless your bank or credit union every time you visit it in person or online.
4. Bless everyone you give money and bless the money too (it increases with each blessing).
5. Write a gratitude list in a journal at least once a day (best in the morning when you awaken and before going to bed).
6. Give away the things you no longer require (this includes food, clothing and other items) because this increases space for a new flow of abundance to enter. Remember you can only fit so much stuff in a closet.
7. Visualize the life you desire as if it has already happened and don’t edit yourself or worry how it will happen. Then pretend you are a movie projector projecting those desires on a large screen. Include an audience of your peers watching the projection.
8. Affirm that money, prosperity and abundance flows to you now in all ways and even unexpected ways.
9. Bless other people’s abundance. So often we curse wealthy people or make assumptions of how they acquire their wealth. Stop this behavior and bless all abundance everywhere.
10. Send love and blessings to food you eat, water you drink, air you breathe, the ground you walk upon, the roof over your head and anything else you can think of. Blessings!
I’m an astrologer and intuitive coach who specializes in coaching creative types. It’s my job to inspire you so you inspire others. Sign up for readings or sessions at Metaphysics for Everyday Living.