I make gratitude lists every day–sometimes mental, verbal or in writing. I find that starting the day with gratitude helps the hours go by more smoothly and situations sort themselves out. Since today is Thanksgiving in the US, here is my current gratitude list.
I encourage you to come up with your own list. In doing so you raise your frequency thus allowing more things you appreciate floating into your life.
1. A roof over my head
2. Food in my belly (organic, gluten-free, healthy food)
3. Smiles on passerby faces
4. Joy in my heart
5. Living in a city with beautiful parks
6. My astrology clients
7. My gifts, talents and skills
8. Social media and encountering wonderful people
9. YouTube and the variety of programming available through the various channels
10. Wisdom about raising my frequency from depression to joy
What’s on your list?